Project Haruhi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Haruhi

Initial D Racing Team

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Faq for ver 3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MIGHTY
Admin
MIGHTY

Faq for ver 3 Empty
PostSubject: Faq for ver 3   Faq for ver 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:32 am

This FAQ answers the simple questions for Ver.3 If you have other questions, please post the question instead of replying to this thread. Lets keep the traffic flowing and minds thinking!

New stuff in the game?
New cars are

1. ER34
2. Evo5
3. Evo6
4. RX8

New Courses

1. Tsuchizaka
2. Shoumaru
3. Akina Snow

Best car in the game?
There really isnt a best car in the game, but looking at the IR, the overall best car is the RX8 followed by the Cappaciuno. In wet, the R32 dominates

Can you transfer from ver2
Pretty stupid question.but will put it up here. You can transfer...you lose all your TA times and levels n stars n all that. You keep your pts..but if u have fulltune car from v2 and u transfer, your car has 0pts..but u gain back an upgrade after each game until fulltune. Bug cars will TRANSFER

Bunta Challenge
Bunta is now playing on ALL courses...including Myogi and Usui. Bunta is much harder now than before. Also, each BUNTA stage consists of 15stars. My friends/teammate have defeated 15star bunta and usui. You need a 2:55 for myogi and 2:50 for usui. Supposedly all cars can defeat every bunta..but i dont think that is true

Does the game feel like Ver1?
Now..this honestly is MY personal opinion..and i have mixed feelings..others around the world almsot feel the same as i do. Akina...It feels MORE like ver1 with ver2 techniques like 5in4out fient. You can no longer take the S turn at full throttle(unless u drive AE86) To me..its a slower ver2..lol

Which car for which track?
Well..heres the run down
*UNKNOWN* means that the IR is still very mixed and its not settled

Myogi Dry = Capp
Myogi Left Wet = R32
Myogi Right Wet = R34
Usui Dry = Sil80
Usui Wet = RX-8
Akagi DHD = RX-8
Akagi UHD = EvoIII
Akagi Wet = R32
Akina DH = AE86
Akina UH = GC8V
Akina Wet = GC8V
Akina DH Snow = Celica GT-4 (*read comment*)
Akina UH Snow = R34
Happou OB = EK9
Happou IB = EG6 the MR2 is also quite good..Roma did 2:19 with the MR2
Happou WET = RX8
Iroha = EVO4
Shoumaru Left = Cappuccino
Shoumaru Right = RX-8
Shoumaru WET = R32
Tsuchizaka = EVO5
Tsuchizaka WET = R32

* The celica is currently on top, but the ranking shows all 4wd cars can run the same times....check (http://idforums.net/index.php?act=ST&f=29&t=5002) to see why.

Why is the cappaciuno fastest on Myogi rite now?
Simple. You can FULL THROTTLE thru the whole course, so of course, wutever car with the highest topspeed will be king. Unfortunatly for the capp, you will need to scrape the INSIDE apex of the grande curve(is that wut its called) to keep the speed where as the R32 dont.

Cars have BOV(blow off valve) sounds
Yep..it sounds like a sneeze tho..lol

Does the oil on Tsuchizaka help?
It helps mainly on outbound battles when passing your opponent. TA-wise, not so much.

The computer blocks?
Yes, when you race LOTS, the computer now blocks you. When u race at night, just turn off the lights and you will fool the computer. TAKUMI NINJA STYLE ATTACK fear2.gif

Music???
All new music..xept intro is still gamble rumble..heres the rundown

0. Gamble Rumble (Intro)
1. Speedy Speed Boy
2. Remember Me
3. Save Me
4. Over the Rainbow
5. Stop Your Self Control
6. Crazy for Love
7. Express Love
8. Black Out
9. Fall in the Web of Desire
10. Pamela
11. Fight for Love Tonight
12. Dancing in my Dreams (Ending Theme)

Is the GC8V (Bunta car) selectable?
at the car selection screen
gear up 6times
gear down twice
press brake and view change

How come Keisuke uses Kyoko's FD when he battles you on Tsuchizaka
If you read the manga, the Evo people put oil on the track that caused his on FD to crash, so he borrowed Kyoko's FD to race the EVO people

What is 5in4out fient technique
This technique can be used in Ver2 as well.. bascially you fient brake and enter the corner, you snap to 4th gear when you exit or reach the apex. Your exit should be very fast. Akina and Akagi is a popular place to use this technique. This technique takes PRACTICE and i mean LOTS of practice. The top players in the world use this and it is ESSENTIAL for a fast time

Do Points Really Make a Difference?
Yes, they do, the difference between stock and BT is about 3-4 seconds...but only accel wise, and obviously, the driver is the most important factor in what time you get

Why can't I register on the IR?
E-mail accounts that are free i.e. yahoo, hotmail, etc. cannot be used and an email from an ISP is required.

Hopefully this answers all the questions you have.
Back to top Go down

Faq for ver 3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Haruhi :: Initial D Arcade Stage 2,3 :: Intro and Faq-
Jump to: